Appointments & Visiting Information
Before You Arrive
After you are referred by your family veterinarian, please contact our Greenville office at (864) 233-7650 between 8:00am and 5:30pm, Monday through Friday, to set up an appointment. Our staff will help you determine whether your appointment should be scheduled at our Asheville clinic or Greenville hospital. Please allow a few minutes for us to get some information about you and your pet.
If your pet is hospitalized, our goal will be to get them back to their home environment as soon as possible. During their stay, we will be in touch with you daily to update you on your pet’s progress. In general, we feel that it is in the best interest of our patients to remain hospitalized without the excitement of having visitors. Although visitors are happy to see their pet, the patient, who has settled in nicely, is often upset after their owners leave. However, there may be exceptions when our specialists will allow or even encourage visitors.
If you are allowed to visit, please keep in mind the following:
- Should your pet be hospitalized during emergency hours, please consult the ER team to setup visitation times that will be the most helpful in aiding your pet’s recovery.
- Visitation hours at our Greenville hospital are between 10:00am and 4:00pm, Monday–Friday. Visits must be limited to 20 minutes or less.
- Any visitation must be arranged in advance by calling (864) 233-7650 and setting up a time.
- Visitation is not allowed on the day of a procedure.
- It is likely that you will not be able to meet with your pet’s specialist at this visit, but you will be able to meet with a technician on the team taking care of your pet.
Any visitation outside of these guidelines will be based strictly on medical necessity as determined by your veterinary specialist. Thank you for your cooperation.